Monday, January 12, 2009

The tag is dangling...

Anya has tagged me, and I'm glad I read the rules first =)

1. I like apple seeds and peanut butter and don't like ice cream (unless it's absolutely HOT).

2. I have never dyed my hair.

3. I love smart and kind people (but only if they possess both of these qualities.. otherwise it's a terror). I would hang out with people that the rest of the world might consider weirdos... I guess I'm one of them =)

4. I'm a tom-boy in some areas (I don't have a favorite colour or lots of clothes, I don't wear make-up and am not obsessed about high heels =). My parents never "girlified" me (whatever that might mean), that's why I'm inspired by those mothers who can give their daughters that feeling of femininity.

5. My math is HORRIBLE. You can tell I'm a linguist. I have hard time counting change. =D

6. I like movies where the main character accomplishes something and the movie has a happy ending. If the movie is too intense or vivid, it gets into my head, and I like to rather watch and forget. Unless it carries an important message that can be pondered upon. But that's different.

7. I think extreme sports are stupid and are just trying God. It's not worth it to risk your life that's so precious to God for a handful of andrenalin and praise of men.

OK, so here are the victims:

Greg Silva
Little Viky
My husband =)
Cara Denney
Tim Emerson
Christina Emerson

Thanks Anya! It's good to do this every once in a while. Get to know yourself better =)

4 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

Your sweet comment just made my heart smile big!! Thank you so much for stopping by to introduce yourself!

Marina said...

hey the link to the rules doesnt work. can you do anything about that? i wanna have a look at them.
#4 - my mom has always wanted to make a real girl out of me, but it's not happening. i've always resisted :)

Marina said...

oh i figured out what the problem with the link was. it's actually the problem with all of them. you put double http:// in them ;)

Ira said...

Ha hA!!!
Sorry Marina and everyone! I'll try to fix it.. (eehh, you what kind of hacker I am.. =)
I thought it just didn't work on my computer... =DDD